INNOVATION FOR SUSTAINABILITY GRANT
Please read the instructions carefully before completing this form.
Applicants are requested to fill in the following form. The information requested should be typed or entered into the required fields below and where additional information is required, a separate attachment will need to be uploaded to this application. You will be notified by email on successful completion of the submission.
For any information contact:
The Executive Secretary.
Please make sure you have the following before proceeding:
- Biodata (Details of Principal Investigator).
- Details of Co-Investigators (1,2 and 3)
- Proposal Details (Proposal Type, Call Type, Title)
- Proposal Document (Concept notes, should strictly NOT EXCEED 5 A4 PAGES (excluding cover page, budget and Annexes) prepared as a WORD Document, using Times New Roman 11pt, single spacing, normal margins (2.54 cm for top, bottom, left and right margins), portrait orientation.
- Supporting documents (Details of the Institution/Consortium of Institutions)
- Matching Fund Budget. Details should be provided of how the institution/consortium proposes to provide the required minimum of 25% matching funding to the budget. This amount can be provided either as cash, or as ‘in kind’ funding.
- A Letter of Reference (A letter of reference is required and should be provided by a person who has personal knowledge of the applicant(s)’ ability to conduct the project.)